On behalf of our membership, the California State Coroners’ Association maintains proactive and collaborative working relations with organizations such as the Commission on Peace Officers Standards and Training, the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, and the California Coroner Training Center to bring resources together that equips and enables our members to more effectively carry out their responsibilities.
- CSCA conducts a vigilant watch over legislative bills to ensure that our members’ interests are protected.
- CSCA actively lobbies government and other organizations on behalf of the medicolegal death investigation profession. We are the voice of our membership.
- CSCA works to establish professional standards within the industry.
- CSCA provides excellence in training and education.
- CSCA considers the professional and developmental needs of all Coroners and Medical Examiners in the state.
Other Member Benefits:
- Receive the benefits of having a collective voice heard in the state legislature.
- Professional recognition – Manager and Investigator of the Year Awards
- Annual Coroner Advanced Symposium registration discounts.
- CSCA newsletter with legislative updates.
- Access to the “Members Only” section of the website
- Special benefits for Life Members
- Ability to network with other industry professionals
- Access to Educational Scholarships
- Online directories to contact colleagues, Coroner/Medical Examiner agencies and associated organizations and companies
- Opportunities to contribute to the future direction of California’s Coroners and Medical Examiners
Take a moment to complete the membership application. Mail the form along with your $40.00 registration fee to:
California State Coroners Association
Attn: Robert Foucrault, Executive Secretary
211 Bradbury Lane
Redwood City, CA 94061